Asparagus is in season now. Try the following quick and easy recipe:
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Snap ends off asparagus. (If you carefully bend asparagus, they will break naturally. Keep more delicate tops and discard tougher bottoms.)
• Place asparagus on cookie sheet in a single layer.
• Drizzle with olive oil and roll asparagus to coat evenly with oil.
• Sprinkle with unrefined sea salt or Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and (if desired) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
• Place cookie sheet in oven and bake until asparagus start to turn bright green (about 4 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness).
• Remove cookie sheet from oven and let asparagus cool.
VERY IMPORTANT: The asparagus will continue to cook after you take them out of the oven, so fight your urge and remove them before they are 100 percent cooked. Trust me, they will be done! Money-back guarantee!